Hunting is a thrilling adventure. Every second you feel excitement and challenges on there. Before you go hunting, you prepared yourself with the best hunting tools. There are lots of hunting accessories but some common tools that you must need to carry with you if you want a great hunting experience. Such as an archery or gun, tree stand, binocular, knives, flashlight, pocket multi-tools, etc.
Wait, are you missing something? Yes, now this modern century, there have many special gadgets that you must need. We talked about hunting GPS. It is a great device, it will help you to keep moving to the target without lost the direction in the wild. No hunter doesn’t want to feel a loser. Especially when they go to the hunting with many hopes.
Once upon a time, there were lots of wild animals in the wild. That time hunter travel in a group and wouldn’t come back with empty hands. Then they had to work hard and wait a long time. Sometimes they had lost in the forest. Because they wasn’t any device to detect the direction. Modern technology is like a blessing for them.
Now a GPS can track the direction. A hunting GPS is the most important tool for the wild hunter. You can trust the GPS to keep on track in the direction without being lost. It works to using the satellite. A well functional GPS such as Garmin hunting GPS can do a great job. It can tell the perfect hunting time, as well as alert you about the sunrise and sunset, it is also telling you about the weather condition on a specific area.
You will be happy to know that, you do not need to buy any other hunting GPS device if you have a Garmin hunting GPS watch. You may know that it is very difficult to find the Best GPS watch for hunting. You shouldn’t trust a GPS from a low-quality brand. It will be complicated because not all GPS for the hunter. There are a few brands that make the best hunting GPS. So, find a GPS that specially made for the hunter.
One thing is clear, if you have the Garmin hunting GPS watch on your wrist then you wouldn’t be lost in the forest. This smart wrist watch specially designed for the hunter.
Why My Garmin Watch Does Not Connect To Weather?
If you used a Garmin GPS watch for a long time then you may face this type of problem. Mainly it is not a big problem. It can happen just one reason. If the weather app on your Garmin watch is not updated with the latest version then you may not connect to the weather or they wouldn’t display weather information.
They show some different notification on your watch screen. Such as, weather data is not available or waiting for the data, etc.
You can resolve it on your own, check the following tips:
- Check your smartphone location service, is it turned on? If it is turned off then quickly turned it on.
- Make sure your Garmin watch is connected to the Garmin app store through your smartphone.
- Check the Bluetooth device of your smartphone is turned on, which is connected with your Garmin watch.
- Also, make sure your Garmin watch Bluetooth device is on and connected to your smartphone.
- After that, if you still face the problem then you should uninstall the Garmin connect app and reinstall it.
Tips To Prevent Incorrect Weather Data
By depending on a few factors your Garmin watch weather information accuracy will vary. If you will know those factors then you can get the perfect weather notification.
- Garmin weather device updates the weather data once in every 20 minutes.
- Do not turn off the app; it will prevent to update the weather data on your device.
- Garmin GPS watch always uses your smartphone for any update and it is automatic processes. You can’t set it manually.
How Do I Set Up My Garmin GPS for Hunting?
Garmin GPS watch is the Best GPS watch for hunting. Its apps are very easy to use. You can set up it quickly and prepared for the hunting by following a few steps.
- At first, update your Garmin GPS apps by using your smartphone or laptop. It will take a few minutes and a few steps.
- After went to the forest, set your current location by using the mark waypoint app on your Garmin GPS device.
- Then, set the point of the location where you saw the deer or other target footprint and follow the direction.
Hi, Lex Elliott here, the Co Founder & Chief Editor of Passionate Hunters.where we go out of our way to research, test, and ultimately review some of the best hunting gear out on the market.
As a Hunter and experts, me and my team will guide you on which hunting gear can help you and get the best results on hunting and also help you to choose the best hunting equipment.Read more About Us